VisualEsxtop takes the popular troubleshooting tool Esxtop and, as is says, visualises it:
VisualEsxtop is an enhanced version of resxtop and esxtop. VisualEsxtop can connect to VMware vCenter Server or ESX hosts, and display ESX server stats with a better user interface and more advanced features.
- Live connection to ESX host or vCenter Server
- Flexible way of batch output
- Load batch output and replay them
- Multiple windows to display different data at the same time
- Line chart for selected performance counters
- Flexible counter selection and filtering
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
- Color coding for important counters
To get started on Windows first ensure you have the path to Java in your %PATH% variable. In my case the path to my Java installation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin;
Once added you should be able to fire up the application via visualEsxtop.bat (You may need to reboot first). From here simply connect to a live server from the File menu and enter your details. In my case I'm connecting to vc01.m80arm.local /esxi5-01.m80arm.local
Once connected you can select from the tabs along the top all the usual esxtop options that you would see via the CLI.
Download it and take it for a spin, it's free